Specialized Warehousing for Specialized Customers
With nearly 300,000 sq. ft. in Prescott, Ontario we offer a specialized warehousing service to a small number of key accounts.
This contract style, dedicated approach, suits customers who need a significant portion of our facility at any given time. Located in Eastern Ontario, our facility is ideally situated to serve both Ontario and Quebec markets. We specialize in dry goods and industrial product and have standard racking and various tow motor types to serve customers’ various requirements.
From a technology standpoint, we provide warehousing management and inventory control software and can also incorporate individual customer’s operating procedures including hand-held scanning technology.
Additional features include:
- Heated storage
- Segregated product storage
- Temporary or long-term storage
- Cross docking
- Racked space available for clients who require racked materials
- Quick access to international routes
- 24 hour security system monitored for break-ins and fire protection
- Container loading & unloading
- Shipping and receiving
- Material handling to specifications
- Freight transportation service for Just-in-Time Delivery
- Weekend and evening service by appointment
- Modern warehouse management system (maves) in place to handle third party warehousing or simple warehouse needs
- Electric lift trucks on site; experienced and licensed drivers are capable of handling various types of product
- Sixteen loading/unloading docks available plus three separate boxcar doors with rail spur line to building
- CN shunting readily available
- Capable of providing light assembly of products for shipment to customers