That’s Why We Call it the Kriska Corridor
When shipping your dry and temperature controlled commodities between Windsor and the Greater Montreal area (including Quebec City), choosing Kriska as your truckload specialist is an easy choice. With offices in Prescott, Mississauga and Sarnia, we put the most densely populated and industrialized area of Canada, with over 50% of Canada’s total population, directly in your reach.
With appointment deliveries commonplace and both overnight and two day service options, this segment represents a high percentage of our overall domestic activity. The corridor stretches 1150 kilometres (710 miles) and Kriska serves every Canadian city, town and community within an hour of the highway that connects Ontario and Quebec and runs adjacent to the Canada/U.S. border.
Kriska serves the truckload requirements for the balance of Canada with a combination of our fleet and partner carriers. We also offer contract warehousing, transborder service and a comprehensive menu of freight brokerage services.
Additional benefits include:
- Well maintained and modern fleet
- Tandem, tridem and LCV (long combination vehicle) equipment
- GPS tracking and state of the art technology and communication
- Strategically situated yards and trailer drop capabilities
- Dry and temperature controlled trailer fleet (all drivers hold TWIC cards)
- Dedicated operations and driving personnel to ensure on time performance
- Expedited team service
- Local and long distance dedicated contract service
- 53' air ride logistics equipped trailers
- Trained drivers to handle hazardous commodities